Zenbeat’s ZR1 default MIDI notes start at note C2, but it is possible to assign different notes to each drum sound. Follow the steps below to learn more.
- With the Drum Pads open, open the inspector view by tapping on this button.
- Next, tap the on-screen pad/drum sound you want to assign to a different note value.
- Then tap the Menu for the drum sound.
- Select MIDI Learn from the pop-up menu.
- Finally, when you see this pop-up, simply tap on the drum pad on your MIDI controller to assign it.
TIP: You can unassign a note, by tapping on the drum sound menu and selecting "MIDI Unlearn"