Perform the following procedure.
- Please prepare a USB flash drive formatted with FANTOM.
- Copy the file that you want to import (extension: .svz/sdz) onto your USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the FANTOM’s USB MEMORY port.
- Press the [MENU] button.
- The MENU screen appears.
- Touch <UTILITY>.
- The UTILITY screen appears.
- Touch <IMPORT>.
- Touch <IMPORT TONE>.
- The folders and files on the USB flash drive are shown.
- Touch the SVZ file to import.
- Select [E6] SELECT.
- The IMPORT SAMPLE (SELECT FILE) screen appears.
- Touching the check box to the left of a sample selects it for import.
- Select [E6] NEXT.
- The IMPORT SAMPLE (SELECT DESTINATION) screen appears. This is a list of samples in the FANTOM.
- Touch the check box to the left of a sample to select it as the import destination.
- Select [E6] EXECUTE.
- A confirmation message appears.
- Select [E5] OK.
- The sample is imported, and the unit returns to the IMPORT MENU screen.
- If “Incorrect License! Please Remove License” appears, see also HERE.
You can also find out how to operate it in this video.
Roland FANTOM - How to Import Tones