The following steps will guide through backing up mixer settings to a USB drive.
- If an iPad is synced to the M-200i, press and hold the FUNC button and then press EXIT.
- Insert a USB memory into the USB MEMORY port on the back panel of the M-200i.
- In the M-200i's top panel’s DISPLAY section, press the SETUP button.
- Use the cursor buttons to select “LOAD/SAVE“ and press ENTER.
- Select the current directory, and press ENTER.
- Move the cursor to the SAVE and press ENTER.
- The PROJECT FILE SAVE screen appears. Edit the name of the project file.
- Press ENTER to save the project. A “now processing” message will indicate the progress of the operation.
Mixer settings are saved in the “RSS/M-200i/PROJ” folder of the USB memory. All settings except for user settings are saved.