If the driver for Windows(R) 10 is not installed automatically, follow the steps shown below to install the Windows 10 driver.
How to Install the Windows 10 Driver
- Make sure the computer is connected to the Internet.
- Turn on the power to the unit and connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- In succession, click [Start] - [Settings].
- Click "Updates & Security," then click "Check for updates."
- Click "View optional updates" or "View all optional updates."
- Click "Driver updates" to display the list.
- In the list that appears, select the check box for "Roland - MEDIA," then click [Download and install].
The driver is downloaded and installed.
After several minutes, follow the procedure in "Check Whether the Windows 10 Driver Is Installed" to make sure the driver has been installed.
Check Whether the Windows 10 Driver Is Installed
Follow the procedure described below to check whether the driver for Windows(R) 10 is installed.
- Click the Windows [Start] button.
- Open the Roland or BOSS folder. If the product's icon is displayed, it means the driver is installed.