Use “Factory Reset” to restore the system settings to their factory defaults.
- To restore the user scenes to their factory defaults, see the related Q&A, “How to restore the user scenes to their factory default state”.
Perform the following procedure.
- Press the [MENU] button.
- The menu screen appears.
- Use the [–] [+] (</>) buttons to select “Factory Reset,” and then press the [MENU] button.
- A confirmation message appears.
- Press the [+] (>) button to execute, or press the [–] (<) button to cancel.
-“Executing...” is displayed, and the factory reset is performed.
- Turn the power off, then on again.