To connect a PC (Windows or macOS) with the VERSELAB MV-1 ("MV-1"), prepare the following:
- MV-1 itself (Ver. 1.30 or higher)
- PC with Zenbeats (Ver. 2.1.0 or higher) installed
- For PCs, the connection can be made whether the driver mode is "GENERIC" or "VENDOR".
However, if you have just changed the driver mode to "VENDOR" and the USB driver is not yet installed, you will not be able to make the connection. Use the following procedure to change the driver mode to "GENERIC", or install the USB driver while it is set to "VENDOR".
- While the Verselab editing functionality is the same between "GENERIC" and "VENDOR" modes, setting Zenbeats to use the MV-1 as the main audio interface (go to Main Menu, tap Setting and then tap the Audio Tab) will enable new track types that make it easy to setup and capture stems from the MV-1.
- Press the [SYSTEM] button.
- Use the [CTRL 1] knob to select "SYSTEM(USB): USB Drv".
- If it is set to "GENERIC", no change is necessary here.
- Turn the [CTRL 3] knob to the left to change the setting to "GENERIC".
- (Only when you changed the mode) Reboot the MV-1.
- Connect the MV-1 to your computer via USB cable.
- Launch Zenbeats (Ver. 2.1.0 or higher).
- Click “VERSELAB Editor”.