To connect a smartphone (iOS, Android) with the VERSELAB MV-1 ("MV-1"), prepare the following:
- MV-1 itself (Ver. 1.30 or higher)
- iOS device: Apple USB camera adapter, USB cable
- Android device: USB cable
Perform the following procedure.
- Press the [SYSTEM] button.
- Use the [CTRL 1] knob to select "SYSTEM(USB): USB Drv".
- If it is set to "GENERIC", no change is necessary here.
- Turn the [CTRL 3] knob to the left to change the setting to "GENERIC".
- (Only when you changed the mode) Reboot the MV-1.
- Connect the MV-1 to your computer via USB cable.
- Launch Zenbeats (Ver. 2.1.0 or higher).
- Tap “VERSELAB Editor”.
See also the following video.