The AX-EDGE has 2 levels of sound:
- Program - this is what you are selecting from the buttons and display on the front panel. Each program has up to 4 tones that can be layered / split within that program.
- Tone - a tone is an individual sound (like a piano, organ, violin, etc.). There are up to 4 tones in each program on the AX-EDGE.
When you download sound sets from the Roland Cloud and import them into the AX-EDGE, these are tones, so you will need to edit a program to see these tones
- Press MENU.
- Cursor to "PROGRAM SOUND" and press ENTER.
- Cursor to "TONE Bank" and use the +/- buttons to select USER to see the tones you have installed from a Sound Pack from the Roland Cloud (these are placed in the USER bank of tones), or select the expansion sound set you have installed (for instance "EXZ008" Vintage Keys).
- Cursor to the "TONE" screen and select the tones you have imported.
You will find more detailed information on editing programs in the AX-EDGE on pages 7-17 of the Parameter Guide.