You can downgrade the TD-50X to the TD-50. Be sure to read the following before downgrading.
Points of caution regarding downgrading
- The downgrade process takes around 40 minutes.
- Do not turn off the TD-50X while it is downgrading. Be careful—your programs or data may be completely destroyed.
- After the downgrade is completed, the settings stored in the TD-50X are lost, and the data is modified as shown below.
- The system parameters are initialized to the TD-50 factory settings.
- All kit data is cleared.
- Save any data and settings you needed when using the TD-50X to your SD card before downgrading.
- The TD-50 cannot load backup data that was created on the TD-50X.
- Use the TD-50X backup data only on the TD-50X.
- Do not use this downgrade program on products other than the TD-50X. If you do, this might damage the data or system of these other devices.
Checking the program
- Press the [SETUP] button to access the setup screen.
- Use the PAGE [UP] [DOWN] buttons to display the page with the INFO icon (SETUP MENU 2).
- Press the [F3] button to select INFO icon.
- Press the [F1] (PROGRAM) button.
- You don’t need to downgrade if “TD-50 PROGRAM INFORMATION” is shown in the upper left part of the display.
The downgrade file can be downloaded here.
For more details on how to downgrade, refer to the “TD-50X Downgrade Guide” in the downloaded file.