Aerophone Pro AE-30 System Program Ver. 2.00 or later is compatible with Roland Cloud content.
The following are required to install the Wave Expansions and Sound Packs.
- Aerophone Pro AE-30 unit (System Program ver.2.00 or later)
- USB flash drive (Type-C, formatted using the AE-30)
- Roland Cloud Manager App (Windows, macOS)
Preparing the Sound Files
- Download the latest version of the System Program and update the AE-30 unit.
- Download Roland Cloud Manager and install it to your computer.
- Launch Roland Cloud Manager and sign-in to your Roland Account.
- If you are new to Roland Cloud, click “Sign up” and create an account.
- Click “Hardware Instruments” > “Wind instruments” > "AE-30".
- Select the Wave Expansion/Sound Pack you want to download and click the download icon to download it to any folder on your computer.
- To download paid content, click the shopping cart icon and purchase it.
- Please refer to the “COMPATIBLE MODEL LIST INFORMATION” for available Sound Packs, Wave Expansions and Model Expansions.
- Connect the USB flash drive to your computer.
- Save the file in the appropriate directory of your USB flash drive.
- SOUND PACK (extension: .SDZ): ROLAND/SOUND folder
- WAVE EXPANSION (extension: .EXZ): Root directory
- Safely disconnect the USB flash drive from your computer.
Click any of the following to view the procedure, depending on the data you want to install.
Importing a SOUND PACK
Installing a Wave Expansion
See also the following video.