This is how to install a Wave Expansion.
For details on preparing the sound files, please refer to the related Q&A "Aerophone Pro AE-30: How to install Sound Packs and Wave Expansions".
Follow the steps below.
- While holding down the [MENU] button, turn on the power.
- Hold down the [MENU] button until the Roland logo disappears.
- Connect the USB flash drive containing the sound file to the USB port of this instrument.
- Use the [<] [>] button to select “Install Expansion,” and then press the [MENU] button.
- Use the [>] button to select “YES.”
- If you decide to cancel, press the [<] button to select “NO.”
- Use the [<] [>] buttons to select the file to install, and press the [MENU] button.
- If this is the first time to install data, a screen appears that asks you to install the user license.
- To continue installing, press the [>] button and then select “YES.”
- “Install OK?” is shown on the screen.
- To install, press the [>] button and select “YES”; and to cancel, press the [<] button and select “NO.”
- Selecting “YES” installs the data.
- When the operation is completed, the display indicates “Completed!”.
- Press the [MENU] button to return to the Install Expansion screen.
See also the following video.