The USB port on the AE-30 is compatible with connecting a USB flash drive (type-C). If you’re using the USB flash drive for the first time, format it using the AE-30 unit.
Follow the steps below.
- Hold down [MENU] button and turn on the power.
- Continue to hold down the [MENU] button until the Roland logo disappears.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the USB port on the unit.
- Press the [>] button to select “USB Memory Format,” and press the [MENU] button.
- To execute formatting, press the [>] button to select “YES.” If you decide to cancel, press the [<] button to select “NO.”
- Selecting “YES” displays a confirmation screen.
- Press the [MENU] button.
- “Executing...” is displayed on the screen and the USB flash drive is formatted. When formatting is finished, “Complete” appears and then the display returns to the USB Memory Format screen.
- Turn off the power and disconnect the USB flash drive.