If the name of your satellite camera does not appear in the INPUT list of the AeroCaster Switcher app, check the following points.
- AeroCaster Switcher and the iPhone/iPad that runs AeroCaster Camera should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn any functionality off that may block communication between devices, such as a privacy separator.
- Disable frame aggregation (packet aggregation).
- Check the firewall settings on your router to make sure that TCP/UDP communication between devices is not prohibited, and change said setting to “Allow.”
- For details, refer to “About the Recommended Network Environment for Using AeroCaster.”