The Ambience Send feature in the HandSonic HPD-20 allows you to apply different Ambience levels for each pad in a Kit. After you have chosen the desired Ambience Type, you can then access the Send menu and increase/decrease the Ambience effect level for each pad as desired. Here's how to access the Ambience Send menu:
- Choose a Kit to edit.
- Press the [MENU] button.
- Cursor to highlight "FX," and then press [ENTER].
- Cursor to highlight "AMBIENCE," and then press [ENTER].
- Press the function 3 button (SEND).
- If necessary, press function 1 (PAD).
- Tap the desired pad that you want to adjust.
- Use the cursor [<] [>] buttons to select instrument A/B.
- Press the [+] or [-] button to set the desired level.
- Repeat Steps 7 and 8 for any other pads.
- Press [EXIT] when you're finished.
The new settings are saved automatically.