You can download Sound Packs, Wave Expansions, and Model Expansions compatible with the JUPITER-X using Roland Cloud Manager or the “Roland Cloud Connect” app dedicated to the WC-1.
Follow the steps below:
Roland Cloud Manager
- Click here to download Roland Cloud Manager and install it on your computer.
- Launch Roland Cloud Manager and sign in to your Roland account.
- If you do not have a Roland account, click the [Join Roland cloud] button.
- Click “Hardware” then “JUPITER-X/XM”.
- Select the Sound Pack / Wave Expansion / Model Expansion you want to download and click the [Download] button to download it to any folder on your computer.
- To download paid content, click the [Get Lifetime Key] button and purchase it.
- Please refer to the “COMPATIBLE MODEL LIST INFORMATION” for available Sound Packs, Wave Expansions and Model Expansions.
“Roland Cloud Connect” dedicated app for WC-1
- Follow the steps in the “Roland Cloud Connect Setup Manual” to set up.
- Follow the steps in the “Roland Cloud Connect Owner's Manual” to connect the WC-1 to your wireless network.
- Refer to “Using Roland Cloud Connect” in the “Roland Cloud Connect Owner's Manual” and the following video for more details.