Skip to main content
Roland Cloud: How do I enable multi-out for Concerto in Logic Pro X?
Open Concerto as a multi-out instrument
- Open Concerto Window Options. Under Advanced, set channel output pairs to 8. An alert will notify user that plug-in needs to be restarted.
- Close the window, select 'no plug-in' on channel strip instrument selection.
- Open plug-in manager under Logic Pro X Preferences. Select Concerto and re-scan, hit 'done.'
- Concerto Multi-output (8x Stereo) should now be an option.
- Open Logic Pro X Mixer window to confirm additional channel sends, they won't appear under midi or track defaults.
- Insert the Concerto plugin on a track.
- Click the Options button in the Concerto UI.
- Under Advanced, set channel output pairs to 8.
- Restart the Concerto plug-in.
- Open the Mixer view in Logic - at the bottom of the fader for the TR-808/909 there will be a "+/-." button to add/remove aux channels for that instrument.