The message “Incorrect License! Please Remove License” appears when you install expansion tones into a FANTOM-06 FANTOM-07 FANTOM-08 on which tone files have been installed with a different user license. If this happens, use the Remove License function to delete the previously installed license data from the FANTOM-0 Series.
By using the Remove License function to delete the previously installed license data, both the contents and data linked to the deleted license data are also deleted and become inaccessible. To use the contents and data you’ve deleted, use Roland Cloud Manager to re-download and install the data.
Follow the steps below.
- Turn the power on while holding down the [TEMPO] button.
- The EXPANSION screen appears.
- Press the [E4] (REMOVE LICENSE) knob.
- A confirmation message appears.
If you decide to cancel, press the [E6] (CANCEL) knob.
- Press the [E5] (OK) knob.
- This deletes the license data.
- Never turn off the power or remove the USB flash drive while “working..” is shown on the screen.
- Turn the power off, then on again.