Most all USB flash drives 32GB or smaller are compatible with the HPD-20 and can be used to backup/load all of your User settings. USB Flash Drives That Can Be Used Instead of the M-UF2G
Here are the Steps to load a backup from a USB flash drive into the HPD-20:
- Insert the USB flash drive into the HPD-20's USB MEMORY port.
- Make sure the flash drive contains the original HPD-20 backup that you performed previously.
- Turn on the HPD-20's power.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the cursor right button to highlight "SYS," and then press ENTER.
- Cursor down to highlight "USB Memory," and then press ENTER.
- Cursor down to highlight "Load Backup," and then press ENTER.
- Specify the backup that you want to load.
- If you chose to save your user samples in the original backup, press the (+) button to confirm there is a checkmark in the "With User Inst" box.
- If you have multiple backups stored on the flash drive, cursor down once, and then press the (+) or (-) button to choose the desired backup that you want to load.
- Press the function 3 button (LOAD).
- The CONFIRMATION screen appears.
- Cursor right once to highlight "YES."
- Press ENTER. "Now Loading" appears in the display.
Note: Do NOT turn off the HPD-20 during the load process. "Load completed" appears briefly in the display when the load process has finished.