If the lighting does not turn on even though you have specified a color for the DMX channel in the VC-1-DMX Tool, please check the following points.
The Ratio value of the area for analysis might be “0”.
Increase the Ratio value. When the Ratio is low, response to the analysis results gets weaker.
- See "Data Type Parameters" in the "Using the VC-1-DMX Configuration Software" for details.
The Master Dimmer might have been turned all the way down.
Increase the Master Dimmer value.
- See "Master Dimmer" in the "Using the VC-1-DMX Configuration Software" for details.
- Switch 8 of the SETTING switch might have been turned “ON”.
When switch 8 is “ON”, the lighting turns on when audio input is received (and the lighting does not turn on when there is no audio input). Turn switch 8 to “OFF”, or try inputting an audio signal.
- The light is not in DMX mode.
Check the settings on the light and light's instruction manual and confirm it is in its DMX mode.
- The light is on the wrong channel.
Check the settings on the light and confirm the channel number matches the starting channel in the DMX tool.
- The light is on the wrong channel mode.
Check the settings on the light and light's instruction manual and confirm it is set to the correct channel mode.
- Some lights' channel mode numbers do not match the number of channels. For example, channel mode 7 may mean 10 channel mode.