When using a 4K display, properties settings for Roland Cloud Manager may make it impossible to select the "open application" option from the Windows task bar.
- Right-click on the Roland Cloud Manager application icon and select "Properties."
- In the Properties window, click the "Compatibility" tab.
- Click the "Change high DPI settings" button.
- Check the "High DPI scaling override" box and select "Application" from the drop down menu.
- Click OK to close the High DPI settings for Roland Cloud Manager.exe window.
- Click OK to close the Properties window.
- Restart the computer.
For creators: When you have finished writing the question and answer, please perform the following procedure.
- Go to the Article Settings on the right, and specify the section in the "Publish in section."
- Click the [Save] button.
- Select the reviewer from Assign under the Save button, and send a message.
- If you are not sure who to assign, you can skip this step.
- Click the V on the right of the [Save] button, and then click "Submit for review."