After installation, Concerto instrument sample libraries (Anthology, Tera, Flavr and Acoustic One) can be moved to a custom folder location, including on an external drive.
Perform the following procedure.
Note: Only the Concerto instrument libraries can be moved to a custom folder location.
- Download the desired Concerto instrument to your computer using Roland Cloud Manager v2.6.5, then run the installer.
The instrument RVR file will be installed at: /Library/Application Support/Roland Cloud/Concerto/Instruments for macOS and at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roland Cloud\Instruments for Windows.
- Manually move the RVR file from the default location to the desired location.
- Open Concerto and click on its Options button, then click the Advanced tab.
- Click the "Concerto Instruments path" button:
- Click the Add New Directory button:
- Use the file browser to find your desired location folder and click the "Open" button:
- Click the Save button, then restart your DAW.
For creators: When you have finished writing the question and answer, please perform the following procedure.
- Go to the Article Settings on the right, and specify the section in the "Publish in section."
- Click the [Save] button.
- Select the reviewer from Assign under the Save button, and send a message.
- If you are not sure who to assign, you can skip this step.
- Click the V on the right of the [Save] button, and then click "Submit for review."