As a Fantom-0 keyboard owner you can download 15 Wave Expansions and 10 Sound Packs at no charge from Roland Cloud.
- Make sure you have installed Roland Cloud Manager (RCM) v2.6.4 or later. The newest version of RCM can be downloaded on the following page: https://www.rolandcloud.com/catalog/essentials/roland-cloud-manager
- Sign into Roland Cloud Manager, then go to the "Hardware" page.
- Now, click on "Fantom 06/07/08" from the listed categories at the top of the Hardware page.
- The list below shows the free-to-download products for the Fantom-06/07/08. (Any other products (Model Expansions & Sound Packs) require the purchase of a Lifetime Key before you can download them):
SuperNATURAL Acoustic Piano 1 for FANTOM-0
SuperNATURAL Electric Piano 1 for FANTOM-0
SuperNATURAL Acoustic Piano 2 for FANTOM-0
SDZ004 Hyperwave for FANTOM-0
SDZ006 Lo-Fi Beats for FANTOM-0
SDZ021 New Romantic for FANTOM-0
SDZ027 Nu Sunset for FANTOM-0
SDZ034 Analog Bass for FANTOM-0
SDZ040 Analog Poly Synths for FANTOM-0
SDZ046 Vocal Injections for FANTOM-0
SDZ048 LA Synths for FANTOM-0
SDZ080 World Instruments 2 for FANTOM-0
SDZ084 Lush Plucks and Pads for FANTOM-0
EXZ001 Stage Piano 1 for FANTOM-0
EXZ002 Stage Piano 2 for FANTOM-0
EXZ003 Session Drums for FANTOM-0
EXZ004 Power Drums for FANTOM-0
EXZ005 Studio Sounds for FANTOM-0
EXZ006 World Instruments for FANTOM-0
EXZ007 Orchestra for FANTOM-0
EXZ008 Vintage Keys for FANTOM-0
EXZ009 Symphonique Strings for FANTOM-0
EXZ010 Big Brass Ensemble for FANTOM-0
EXZ011 Classic EPs for FANTOM-0
EXZ012 Dance Trax for FANTOM-0
EXZ013 Concert Grand Piano for FANTOM-0
EXZ014 Complete Piano for FANTOM-0
EXZ015 Vintage Synth for FANTOM-0
- Click on the thumbnail for the free product you would like to download and it will be highlighted by a blue box.
- Click the blue "Download" button to download the highlighted product to your computer.
For instructions on how to load the downloaded expansion to your FANTOM-06/07/08, please see this article:
FANTOM-06 FANTOM-07 FANTOM-08: LOADING WAVE EXPANSIONS, SUPERNATURAL EXPANSIONS AND MODEL EXPANSIONS