The data of the SPD-SX and the SPD-SX PRO are not compatible with each other, and neither unit can read the other unit’s backup data. To import samples from the SPD-SX into the SPD-SX PRO, try the following.
- Export the audio file on the SPD-SX Wave Manager.
- Copy the exported audio file to your USB flash drive.
- Use a commercially available USB flash drive (sold separately) that you’ve already initialized by following the steps in “Formatting a USB Flash Drive (FORMAT).”
- Connect the USB flash drive to the SPD-SX PRO.
- Import the data into the SPD-SX PRO by following the steps in “Importing an Audio File (IMPORT)” or “Importing an Audio File (TOOLS-WAVE IMPORT).”
You can also import audio files using the SPD-SX PRO APP.
The sampling frequency for waves exported from the SPD-SX PRO is 48 kHz. This data cannot be imported as-is into the SPD-SX.