Roland Pro A/V
Here you will find articles that pertain to Roland Professional Audio/Video products.
- I get some noise/hiss in my audio if I turn up the gain and faders on unused input ports. Is this normal?
- How do the RGB/Component 15-pin D-sub connectors works on Roland video switchers?
- I want to add an internal compressor or a delay to an AUX SEND. I may also want to add a delay or compressor to a Matrix. The effects should pretty much be on all the time. How do I set this up?
- I want to put a simple time delay on some outputs. I don't want the delay effect, just a delay so I can delay my stage speakers a little bit. How can I do that?
- I forgot my ADMIN password. Now I'm stuck in another login with limited control. I need ADMIN control back! What do I do?
- AR-200 - How can I get the AR-200 to play timed announcements? I want to play different announcements every five minutes or so.
- AR-200 - How can I put MP3's or WAV files in there?
- AR-200 - What kind of memory card can I put in my AR-200?
- AR-200R - I formatted a CF card in an AR-200R and it works OK there. But when I try to use that same card in another AR-200R, it won't play.
- AR-200S - How do I format a Memory Card using the AR-200S?
- AR-200S - I'm trying to operate my AR-200S from Hyperterminal in Windows. How do I send the stx command they talk about in the RS232 manual? See all 280 articles