Software Synthesizers and Applications
- Roland Cloud: Can the plan I'm using in the current Roland Cloud be changed to a different plan in the new subscription model?
- Roland Cloud: What should I choose for the “region” that appears on the account creation screen?
- Roland Cloud: How do I use a plug-in on another computer?
- Roland Cloud: Can I install a plug-in of a level that is higher than the membership that I'm using?
- Roland Cloud: If I cancel membership mid-way through the term of use, will the amount for the remaining portion of the term be refunded?
- Roland Cloud: Can I change from a yearly plan to a monthly plan? See all 12 articles
- ZENOLOGY: When I attempt to export a sound that was created using a Model Expansion via EXPORT for Hardware function, an error message appears.
- ZENOLOGY: How can a sound that was created using a Model Expansion be exported to hardware using ZENOLOGY's "EXPORT for Hardware" function?
- ZENOLOGY: I installed a Model Expansion during my term of using the "Pro" or the "Ultimate" plan, and subsequently purchased a Lifetime Key; what shall I do to use it?
- ZENOLOGY: The Status field of a Model Expansion indicates "Re-install"; do I need to re-install?
- ZENOLOGY: How do I use Model Expansions?
- ZENOLOGY: When attempting to load a Sound Pack/Wave Expansion, the message "Incorrect License! Please Remove License" appears. See all 32 articles